The Artist's Way
The Artist's Way Course
If The Artist's Way, by Julia Cameron, has been sitting on your shelf for years, this workshop is for you. If you've never heard of the book and yearn to dive into your creativity, this workshop is also for you.
The Artist's Way has been called "the seminal book on the subject of creativity" and "an invaluable guide to living the artist's life." The Artist's Way Course is a 12-week therapy group. This closed group is an opportunity to explore your connection to your creative spirit in a safe, supportive space. Here are the details:We hope you you'll join us for this proven process that opens up hearts and minds to bigger dreams!
In this 12-week course you will:
- Learn to let go of perfectionism and allow your ideas to flow
- Immerse yourself in a like-minded group of supportive people
- Allow more creativity and joy into your life
- You may also discover hidden interests & talents you never knew you had!
What will I receive?
12 Weekly 1.5 Hour Facilitated Group Meetings
The Artist's Way book by Julia Cameron
Weekly Assignments and Support
What is the investment?
- $350 (or 3 installments of $125)
- Preregistration is required; space is limited to 9 participants
Please note that The Artist's Way Course is not counseling or psychotherapy and is not a substitute for treatment.